DESERT RIDGE NEUROLOGY
Meet Our Specialists
About Dr. Trenton Overall
- Dr. Trenton Overall received his bachelor degree in Neuroscience from BYU before attending medical school at AT Still University in Missouri where he finished in the top of his class.
- Dr. Overall completed an internship at University of Arizona in Tucson before finishing Neurology residency at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona where he had the privilege of training under many of the pioneers in the field of Neurology. Dr. Overall has a passion for education and strives to stay current on the developments and changes in the field of neurology.
- Dr. Overall is passionate about finding solutions, treating each patient with compassion, and building relationships for years to come.
- Dr. Overall has been in St. George for 6 years and loves serving the community.
About Kelsie Montgomery, NP
- Kelsie was born in Northern Utah and raised in Southern
- Kelsie graduated from Dixie High School and obtained an Associate Degree of Science in Nursing from Columbus Technical College in Columbus, Georgia.
- Kelsie moved back to St. George and earned her BSN from Dixie State University. While going to school, she worked as a nurse on the cardiac care unit as well as the Intensive Care Unit.
- Kelsie then received her Doctorate of Nursing Practice degree from Rocky Mountain University and started working in general outpatient Neurology.
- Kelsie treats patients with migraines and other headache disorders, Parkinson’s disease, dementias, Multiple Sclerosis and other neurological conditions.
- In her spare time, she is a mother to her 10 year old daughter and has a dog named Kona.